Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Bookie/Crimson & Gray

Hi folks,
Anyone having trouble securing a copy of Survival in Auschwitz from the Bookie or Crimson & Gray, please send me an email at erin_mae [at] wsu.edu so I can give the representatives an estimate of how many texts are still needed. From what I understand, Crimson & Gray sold their last copy this morning. The Bookie is not open on Sundays so I will call in the morning and find out how long the wait will be until the next shipment.
I will be dropping the two lowest quiz grades from the semester, so if you are still in need of a text, the quizzes this week will not affect your grade for the course. However, I will expect that everyone will have read the text by the midterm exam, as this and all texts we read will be central to the exam's completion.
In addition, if there are any other texts that you have not been able to purchase due to delays or backorders, please let me know so I can find out an estimated shipment date.

Cheers,
EM

No comments:

Post a Comment